- Presumptively house people consistent with their gender identity.
- Ensure that staff at the jail respect a person’s self-identified gender identity in all other contexts, including name and pronoun use, and searches.
- Ensure access to clothing, toiletry items, and grooming standards consistent with a person’s gender identity.
- Ensure access to medical care consistent with a person’s gender identity.
- Compensate Ms. Faith for harms she suffered, in the amount of $60,000."
Find the full details here.